It’s been 29 years since the most excellent duo delivered us a movie. Was it worth the wait, and how does the dearth of new movies recently skew what we think?
We have no guest this episode. Sean, Henno, and Roy discuss (not in order):
- Changing out the medieval babes
- Bill and Ted’s kids (including IMDb setting Roy up for failure by switching the actors’ names – by the way, it’s STILL wrong!)
- Gush for Anthony Carrigan and William Sadler
- Appreciation for keeping most of the cast together
- The not very strong start
- What didn’t feel quite right (watching a Bill and Ted movie)
- How satisfying was the conclusion of the trilogy overall?
Thank you for listening!
Continue Reading Episode 36 – Bill and Ted Face the Music